Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Last week I tackled the huge pile of unopened post, old school assignments and general chaos in our study. With all four of us using this room for all computer work and school stuff it sees a lot of activity and it really needed a bit of a clean up.

It felt so good to get it sorted out that this week I decided to tackle the laundry. Another room that definitely sees a lot of activity!



And, I'm so happy that it's clean and working more efficiently that I've decided to 'spring clean' other rooms in the house, including spending a day just on the windows (a massive job).

With three weeks left of spring, it's a good thing I've made a start . . there's lots to do and I'd like to get as much done as possible before school finishes early in December and we start the lead up to Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...